The first time I completed “The Arks” on hard difficulty, it took me a while. There were no shortcuts and the enemies seemed impossible to kill without being hit with a single bullet or losing health by just one run through of the area. Here are some tips that helped me clear the game:
1) Kill all your enemies before you start attacking an ark’s core; 2) Use grenades and rockets against groups of enemies when they’re grouped together. You might find yourself using them more than once, but if it saves you from dying more often, then consider how well it’s working for you! 3) When swarms of enemies are coming in at once (usually around dead-ends), use your cloaking ability so that other enemy types can’t see you until after they’ve already attacked their own kind; 4) Don’t get stuck behind low walls because there will be plenty of opportunities to take cover during battle
Here’s how to complete the high level scenario “The Arks” without rescuing New Manchester. (DISCLAIMER: This is how I played it, and it worked for me.)
The most challenging aspect of this challenge is that there is limited room for incorrect research orders, and it is rapidly becoming colder.
The following items, in my view, are required to complete this scenario:
- Build two Advanced Coal Mines with two Automatons each (try to get it ASAP, the earlier the better). In any case, I didn’t have time to thoroughly examine Advanced Wall Drill and Steelwork.
- Upgrade “Coal Optimization” and investigate the efficiency of Generators and Heaters.
- Construct Cookhouse, Hothouse, and Medical Post Automatons so you may have more workshops and research at a quicker pace.
- Upgrade everything Integration of automation for increased efficiency
- Heaters and Steam Hubs use so much coal that they will destroy you if you don’t start researching them as soon as possible. As much as possible, use Overdrive.
- Make 5 houses One day before the deadline is quite acceptable. Bunkhouses and Overdrive together save a lot of coal and resources.
- 2 Scouts with sleds that are lighter
- Use the lowest Generator Level possible. Use Level 3 with Overdrive instead. You’ll obtain the same amount of heat, but you’ll need less coal and need to study Generator Range to send the heat to the Arks.
- 2x Medical Posts, Medical Post Upgrade, Care House, and Medical Post and Hothouse Insulation are all required.
I’ve put up a quick tutorial on surviving the Midgame and getting a solid start in the Lategame:
- Gathering Posts may be used to gather every resource pile. Allow the Automaton to collect the coal pile through Gathering Post with the assistance of 5 more Engineers (you’ll run out of coal the first night otherwise).
- Try to collect steam cores and factory plans as soon as possible by researching “Faster gathering” and subsequently “Beacon.”
- Build three workshops and one cookhouse instead of one medical post (1x Engineer running cookhouse is enough). One Automaton-controlled cookhouse can produce more than 500 food rations.
- Sign “Emergency shift” first, then “Extended shift” as soon as possible (careful: using Emergency Shift will cause the death of one Engineer)
- Build the bare minimum of tents to meet your people’s requirements.
Step 1: From early to mid game
- You’ll run out of wood and steel quicker than coal, so start with “Wall Drill” and then “Steelworks.” There’s no need to look up “Sawmill.”
- When you just have one pile of coal left, begin investigating “Coal Mine.”
- Start looking into “Hothouse” so your folks don’t go hungry.
- Start looking for “more scouts” and send them out right away.
- First, I chose to look into “Heater” (Steam hubs consume more coal)
- “Radical therapy,” “Food additives,” and “Care House” are all signs.
Step 2: From early to mid game
- When the Scouts return, you’ll need one Steam Core for the Hothouse, one for the Coal Mine, one for the Factory, and one for the Automaton.
- Start looking up “Coal Optimization,” “Steam Steelworks,” and “Steam Wall Drill” on the internet.
- Use the Automaton from the start for the Coal Mine, then construct another Coal Mine and place the newly constructed Automaton inside.
Situation throughout the game:
- If everything goes well, you should be able to operate two coal mines with two automatons, one wall drill with an automaton, and one steel work with an automaton.
- Investigate “Bunkhouses” and improve each Tent.
- You should have looked up “Heater,” “Steam Hubs,” “Advanced Heater,” and “Overdrive Couplings,” among other things.
- Upgrade as soon as possible to Steam Coal Mine, Steam Steelwork, and Steam Wall Drill.
- One Care House and two Medical Posts are critical. Make sure you have enough food for the Ill.
the original source
Looking for Help
Hello, I In my current game, I’m prepping for the storm and felt I was doing well, but holy crap, I wasn’t anticipating so many injuries. I have a few hospitals and maybe four medical postings. There were no ill or wounded people, and just a few people with prosthetic limbs. It made me wonder what the maximum quantity of steam is…
I need assistance.
So, I’m playing on felsburn manager, but I altered the economy xml to obtain the easy economy pricing. I know it’s cheating, but I work all day on a real farm and don’t want to grind as much. ANYWAY, when I purchased, I had field 19,20,18,17,9,11,12, and 13…
For the game Frostpunk, write “Some recommendations for completing “The Arks” on hard mode.”
OP 10 BEST NEW Upcoming Games 2022 & 2023 (4K 60FPS)
The greatest collection of games set to be published in 2022 and 2023 for PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Switch – all of which you can watch in stunning 4K ULTRA HD and 60FPS with the most up-to-date information available!
The Most Important Games in 2022
With the new year approaching and a slew of new game releases on the horizon, it’s time to take a peek forward at some of the year’s most anticipated titles. There are some fantastic games coming out in the next year for PC, Xbox, PS5, and all of your other favorite gaming platforms.