The new Portal 2 DLC, titled “Portal 2: Lab Rat,” is now available for purchase. It includes a new challenge level and two mechanical minions that can be used in-game.
The evil genius 2 season pass is a DLC that was released for the game evil genius. It includes new levels and characters.
Developer Rebellion has recently published Evil Genius 2 version 1.8.0, and we have the entire changelog for you to peruse. On September 14, 2021, a new version was published to fix certain known issues and add new features to the game.
The update adds the new Portal DLC, which contains a new chamber, four new traps, four new treasure items, three new lair items, new décor pieces, and side narrative goals, as stated in the top of this page. Players will get two new minion kinds, three new lair items, and side narrative goals as part of the Mechanical Minions DLC.
The new Evil Genius 2 DLC is now available for purchase. The Mechanical Minions bundle will be automatically given to Season Pass holders. Otherwise, you’ll have to pay $3.49 USD for it individually. Returning to the patch notes for this release, you can find them below.
Patch Notes for Evil Genius 2 Update 1.8.0
- A number of problems involving characters being unable to travel to or from certain sections of a Lair have been fixed.
- While in Build Mode, keyboard hotkeys for Moving, Selling, and Toggling Power on the chosen Item have been added. Gameplay Options > Keyboard & Mouse Controls is where you’ll find them.
- Characters escaping from both battle and gas clouds will no longer be stuck in the fleeing condition.
- After frequently toggling power to the sole useable Holding Cell in a Lair, characters waiting to be taken to a Holding Cell will no longer get trapped in place.
- When the Genius or a Henchman catches fire, there are now audible warnings.
- When a fire is present on other Floors of the Lair, the “Floor 1” button on the HUD no longer flickers.
- In odd Lair combinations, characters are now properly escorted to accessible Holding Cells.
- When characters are given particular tasks in odd Lair arrangements, they no longer stay stationary.
- When characters are given particular tasks in odd Lair arrangements, they no longer teleport to their locations.
- Tourists are no longer stranded while trying to board a cruise ship in big groups.
- If the Capture Tag is removed during a potentially fatal last blow, characters will turn into Body Bags.
- Tourists who are playing on the Montaas Gemelas Island Lair no longer have to go through restricted zones.
- Minions on other levels of the Lair will no longer be affected by Genius area of effect skills.
- When choosing a Loot item that has not been put in the Lair shortly after selecting a Loot item that has been placed in the Lair, the Build Menu information panel refreshes properly.
- The camera can no longer be placed in such a way that it will clip through the Cruise Ship.
- The Traits “Crack Shot” and “Poor Shot” are no longer mutually exclusive.
- A handful of menus have had unnecessary button prompts and tooltips eliminated.
- Improvements to the stability and performance of the system.
- Improvements to gamepad control and button prompts.
- Improvements to the text and localization.
Sandbox Mode is a mode that allows you to experiment with
- In Sandbox Mode, DLC material is now accessible.
- In Sandbox Mode, construction visual effects will appear properly during extreme constructions.
- When beginning a new Sandbox game, the “Back” button works as expected on the Island Selection screen.
- During Emma’s Campaign Objective, “Tourists Trap,” IRIS will no longer get trapped in position on the Shark Tank Trap under unexpected situations.
- After activating Emma’s “Plotter” ability on a Henchman soon before Executing them, the visual effects from this ability no longer appear on Body Bags.
- During Emma’s Campaign Objective, “Untied Nations,” Incendio has the proper Crime Lord Trait and overhead symbol.
- During Emma’s Campaign Objective, “Doomsday,” the “Destroy S.M.A.S.H.” Scheme is no longer visible.
- During Emma’s campaign, V.E.N.O.M. Gas Traps once again damage Agents as intended.
- Throughout Emma’s campaign, Feral minions are now resistant to execution attempts.
- During Maximilian’s Campaign Objective, “As Broken As My Heart,” the “Fake Schematics” Item may now be put in the Training Room.
- Crime During Maximilian’s Campaign Objective, “Bury The Hatchet,” Lord Barks will constantly match their on-screen callouts.
Aspects of Life
- After being apprehended during the Side Story “Hearts and Masterminds,” writers will not try to escape the Lair.
- Icons for the class of Deception In the Objectives Screen, Side Stories are properly presented.
Super Agents and Henchmen
- DLC Henchmen will have their stats raised properly after finishing one or more Henchmen Improvement Research Projects.
- Sir Daniel Ernest Hemingboone has reclaimed his beloved Hunting Rifle and is ready for ranged battle once again.
- When a Deception class minion intercepts Wrecking Bola for Distract, it no longer gets locked in place.
- Blue Saint’s Smoke Bombs’ efficacy has been improved.
- When Doomhilda’s “Shattering Voice” ability is activated nearby, friendly Henchmen are no longer momentarily targeted.
- When employed during battle, the Pyro Henchman’s “Armageddon” ability activates more consistently.
- When playing in fast forward, the Pyro’s bark for the “Armageddon” ability will no longer be interrupted by their normal attack bark.
- Combatants now respond to Espectro’s melee fight finisher properly.
- When utilizing a Conference Table, Clara Jones’ position marker is no longer mismatched.
- When characters move a Trap while it is active, they will no longer be transported to the Trap’s intended location.
- The “Shark Tank” Trap’s effective trigger zone has been expanded.
- When viewing other levels, explosions from the “Puppy of Death” Trap are no longer visible.
- When playing as Zalika or Maximilian, the Lair symbols on the World Map now show properly.
- Minions will utilize the Cloning Machine, Basic Training, and Bush Tucker BBQ Items more often than previously.
- During High Alert, Minions will stop utilizing the “Melee Trainer” and “Agent Disguise Simulator” Items.
- The number of returning minions has decreased. When Ray Guns approach the Loot item, they perform the appropriate animation.
- The “Security Checkpoint” Item does really increase the amount of Security Cameras in the Lair by one.
- Multiple Doors versions have had extraneous access point indications (footprints) eliminated.
- On tooltips, lengthier item names are no longer shortened.
The evil genius 2 download is the newest DLC for Portal and the first in a new series of DLC called Mechanical Minions.
- evil genius 2 dlc roadmap
- evil genius 2 mission list
- evil genius 2 countdown
- evil genius 2 loot